Kelly believes that fitness is for every BODY. No matter if you’re pregnant, rehabbing an injury, just starting to get into a routine or a seasoned athlete, there is a place for you within an ImwithKelly class. Below are her formats, all created by Kelly.
- Grounded: Mobility and strength training
- Intensity: Tabata style (20 seconds max effort, followed by 10 seconds of rest)
- Pyramid: Stacked intervals of work, focusing on lower body exercises
- Belly Up: All upper body. Give your legs a rest!
- Bootcamp: A recap of the previous week’s movements
- Slow + Strong: No cardio. AMRAP style strength moves
- Hustle: Bursts of cardio, recovery core and muscle burnout strength moves
A little more on Kelly’s previous experience: she has worked at fitness studios such as Shred415, Cyclebar, The Barre Code, Orange Theory Fitness and Fitness Formula Health Clubs in Chicago. She is the mother of two beautiful daughters, has a gigantic Rottweiler named Frank the Tank and has been married to her high-school crush since 2016. Be ready for energy!