Easy Grilled Kale —It’s like raw kale, sautéed kale, and kale chips all in one.
Grilling kale makes it SO flavorful and a little crispy. This Easy Grilled Kale is great served as an appetizer or a side dish. It pairs well with our Chili Garlic Shrimp and Garlic Parmesan Mashed Cauliflower. Now, let’s get cooking!
Easy Grilled Kale
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tbsp olive oil (I used garlic infused for extra flavor)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Preheat a grill to 350-400F.
- Wash the kale leaves, then pat them as dry as possible with a clean dish towel.
- In a large bowl or bag, gently toss the kale leaves with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix with your hands or shake bag until everything is coated evenly.
- Grill pieces of kale 1-2 minutes on each side, keeping an eye on them to avoid burning. You want them slightly crispy and browned. Work in batches as needed. Alternatively, you can grill over indirect heat on an upper rack for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Remove kale and set aside on a plate.
- Once kale is cool enough to touch, tear leaves off of hard stems. Alternatively, you can use a knife to cut around stem.
- Serve as an appetizer, side dish, or as the base of a salad.
Love this recipe but want to individualize it to your unique body and nutritional needs?
Let’s connect and personalize it together! Get started HERE.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU TRY IT!
Don’t forget to share your creation on social media by tagging @nutritionwellnesslifestyle_ on Instagram!