THE BEST GAME DAY SNACK!
What is the #1 thing you crave on game day? For me its anything to do with “buffalo” flavor. These healthy little bites give all the satisfaction of a buffalo chicken wing without the bones and mess. They are made with almond flour and are baked, not fried. The best part about this delicious recipe is that it comes together in about 30 minutes and only has 6 ingredients!
Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, whisk an egg.
- Add chicken and egg to a large ziplock bag and shake until evenly coated.
- In a separate small bowl, mix almond flour, salt, and garlic powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the ziplock bag with chicken and egg. Shake well until evenly coated.
- Place chicken in a flat layer on lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Take out of oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour 1 cup of buffalo sauce over top of chicken and toss to evenly coat.
- Set oven to broil setting on high. Broil chicken for 3-5 minutes. Be sure to keep an eye on them so they don’t get too brown.
- Serve immediately.
Love this recipe but want to individualize it to your unique body and nutritional needs?
Let’s connect and personalize it together! Get started HERE.
Only Six Simple Ingredients:
- Almond flour
- Garlic powder
- Buffalo sauce
Can I Make Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites Vegan?
Yes! You can make these Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites vegan. Check out our Baked Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, and swap out the egg by using 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil or another plant-based oil alternative, like olive oil.
Serving Boneless Buffalo Chicken Bites
Think simple, cool, and crunchy. I love pairing with celery, carrots, and Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU TRY IT!
Don’t forget to share your creation on social media by tagging @nutritionwellnesslifestyle_ on Instagram!