Chocolate Chip Protein Squares
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unbleached almond or cake flour *see notes
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 scoops plant-based vanilla protein powder (I used Vega Protein Made Simple)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life Mini Chips)
- Line an 8×8 glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients (oats, flour, salt, and protein powder).
- In a small bowl, combine all wet ingredients (peanut butter, almond milk, honey, and vanilla extract).
- Combine dry and wet ingredients. Mix well until incorporated.
- Stir in mini dark chocolate chips.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into 16 squares. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Love this recipe but want to individualize it to your unique body and nutritional needs?
Let’s connect and personalize it together! Get started HERE.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU TRY IT!
Don’t forget to share your creation on social media by tagging @nutritionwellnesslifestyle_ on Instagram!