The Perfect Spring and Summer Snack!
This Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark is perfect for a grab-and-go breakfast, post-workout snack, or cool sweet treat for you and your family during warm spring & summer days.
Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark
- 35 oz container plain Greek yogurt (I used Fage 5%)
- 1-2 tbsp honey or maple syrup optional
- 1 cup mixed berries or fruit of choice
- 1/2 cup low sugar granola (I used Purely Elizabeth)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment or wax paper. This will make it easy to lift the frozen yogurt bark off the pan when it’s frozen.
- Pour yogurt onto the parchment paper. Spread the yogurt out into an even layer that is about 1/4-inch thick. No need to be precise about the thickness of the yogurt – just be sure it’s in a fairly even layer. The thinner the yogurt, the more simple it is to break/cut/bite.
- Optional step: add honey or maple syrup and swirl using a form or toothpick.
- Top with fruit and granola.
- Transfer pan to the freezer and freeze until solid, approximately 2-4 hours.
- Lift the parchment or wax paper off the pan and gently break bark apart. For more even squares, transfer the parchment and bark to a cutting board and use a sharp knife to slice.
- Store Greek yogurt bark pieces in a freezer-friendly plastic bag.
Love this recipe but want to individualize it to your unique body and nutritional needs?
Let’s connect and personalize it together! Get started HERE.
This recipe is SO customizable. Feel free to top with whatever toppings you enjoy. Fruit, nuts, seeds, granola, cacao nibs, shredded coconut, honey, maple syrup, etc. The options are endless!
Step one: Spread Greek yogurt on lined baking sheet
Step Two: Swirl in honey or maple syrup for extra sweetness (optional)
Step Three: Add fruit and other toppings of choice
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU TRY IT!
Don’t forget to share your creation on social media by tagging @nutritionwellnesslifestyle_ on Instagram!