Fast, Easy, Healthy!
This Beef and Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner puts a fun and unique healthy twist on your favorite take out meal! It is fast, easy, healthy, and delicious. The perfect one-pan meal with minimal cleanup and is a must for busy weeknights or lazy evenings. This sheet pan is loaded with veggies, protein and is so flavorful. It isn’t dry or boring, so it also makes great leftovers!
Beef and Broccoli Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp ginger minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lb flank steak or preferred cut of beef sliced against the grain in bite size pieces
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 2 sliced green onions optional, for garnishing
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds optional, for garnishing
- Serve with: rice of choice
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- To a large bowl, add soy sauce, garlic, honey, sesame oil, rice vinegar, ginger, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Stir to combine.
- Add the steak and stir to combine. Let marinate for 20 minutes (or up to an hour if you have extra time)
- Using tongs, transfer the steak to the sheet pan and spread out evenly.
- Add broccoli to the marinade and stir to combine, coating thoroughly.
- Using tongs, broccoli to the sheet pan and spread out evenly amongst beef.
- Using a pastry or basting brush, brush the remaining marinade onto the beef and broccoli.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the steak is fully cooked through and broccoli is tender-crisp.
- While beef and broccoli is in the oven, you can cook the rice according to the package (I usually use frozen brown or white rice for quick and easy convenience).
- Add cooked rice to a bowl and topped with cooked beef and broccoli. Garnish with optional green onions and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Love this recipe but want to individualize it to your unique body and nutritional needs?
Let’s connect and personalize it together! Get started HERE.
Marinate steak and then add to sheet pan. Toss broccoli in marinade and then add to sheet pan.
- Bake at 425F for 10-12 minutes or until beef is cooked through and broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Serve over optional rice and garnish with optional green onion and sesame seeds. ENJOY!
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU TRY IT!
Don’t forget to share your creation on social media by tagging @nutritionwellnesslifestyle_ on Instagram!