The Perfect Summertime Pair
This Cherry Caprese Pasta Salad is a fun summertime favorite! In the abundance of pasta salad recipes out there, there’s something especially irresistible about the sweet bite of cherries in this particular dish. The mix of sweet cherries, creamy mozzarella, spicy arugula, and balsamic glaze is perfection. When it comes to summer salads, this one’s a winner. It is perfect to serve for lunch, dinner, or to bring to your next social event! Best of all? This recipe involves minimal cooking and can be assembled quickly. You’ll definitely want to save this recipe and try out this uniquely delicious combination of flavors and textures yourself!
Cherry Caprese Pasta Salad
- 1 box (8 oz) Banza pasta, or pasta of choice
- 1 cup cherries pitted and quarted
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella pearls quartered
- 2 cups arugula lightly packed
- 1 cup basil roughly chopped or torn
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 small shallot finely diced
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
- balsamic glaze, for drizzling (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, prepare the dressing. Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, shallots, and maple syrup or honey to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Drain pasta and allow to cool. Pour dressing over cooked pasta and stir to combine
- Add cherries, mozzarella, arugula, and basil to the bowl with the pasta. Mix well.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze (optional) Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Store in fridge for 3-5 days.
Love this recipe but want to individualize it to your unique body and nutritional needs?
Let’s connect and personalize it together! Get started HERE.
You will be amazed at how flavorful this Cherry Caprese Pasta Salad is. It is loaded with a variety of summertime produce and decadent healthy fats. The balsamic glaze drizzle gives it the perfect final touch. You can serve it for lunch or dinner, or pair it as a side with an entree for a more hearty meal. This recipe is so simple to make, is packed with fiber, and is oh so tasty.
Step One: Cook Pasta according to instructions.
Step Two: Make Dressing.
Step Three: Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
Step Four: Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU TRY IT!
Don’t forget to share your creation on social media by tagging @nutritionwellnesslifestyle_ on Instagram!