a great appetizer, Easy lunch, or quick dinner — perfect serving a crowd!
If you see the term “sheet pan” in a recipe title, you know one thing is for sure…it’s going to be simple! This Loaded Sheet Pan Quesadilla is just that. It couldn’t be easier to put these together on a sheet pan, throw your toppings of choice, bake it in the oven, and serve it up with delicious garnishes of your choice. This recipe comes together in just minutes and uses quick, inexpensive ingredients. It is the most simple way to make a delicious, homemade quesadilla, using just a single pan! You will have a crunchy, oven-baked quesadilla that is full of ooey gooey cheese, protein, veggies, and more!
Customizing your loaded sheet pan quesadillas
The options to customize your Loaded Sheet Pan Quesadillas are pretty limitless, so feel free to swap in whatever ingredients you love most, or have on hand for a quick meal. Need inspiration? Here are some fan favorites:
- Swap out the protein: Lean ground beef, lean shredded beef, ground pork, shredded pork, chorizo, or shrimp
- Make them vegetarian: You can even fully omit the protein options above and replace with an extra can of black beans, swap in quinoa, or load them with extra veggies
- Add heat: If you like heat, you can add in a drizzle of sriracha or hot sauce, sliced jalapeños, or a sprinkle of cayenne. you would like to kick up the heat, feel free to add extra jalapeños or a few shakes of cayenne.
- Change the batch size: You can easily adapt this recipe to use a smaller or larger-sized sheet pan with fewer or more ingredients if you prefer. Baking time should be roughly the same —although it may bake more quickly depending on the ingredients you add. Keep an eye closely so it doesn’t burn!
- Layer tortillas on sheet pan
- Top with protein of choice
- Layer with cooked veggies of choice
- Top with black beans
- Layer with cheese
- Top with green onions and any other seasonings /toppings of choice
- Top with one additional tortilla and fold (as seen above in picture)
- Place additional sheet pan on top (to seal)
- Bake as directed and serve warm!
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU TRY IT!
Don’t forget to share your image on social media by using the hashtag below and tagging @nuw_li. #nuwli.