Strawberry Chocolate Energy Bites
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 4 scopps collagen peptides or protein powder
- 1/2 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Heat peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat for another 30 seconds to fully melt.
- Add honey and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Add oats, collagen peptides, freeze dried strawberries, and chocolate chips. Mix well to combine.
- Take approximately 1 tbsp of the mixture and roll in hands. If the mixture is too sticky to roll, place in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
- Roll approximately 25 balls and place on parchment or wax paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Store in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer.
Love this recipe but want to individualize it to your unique body and nutritional needs?
Let’s connect and personalize it together! Get started HERE.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU TRY IT!
Don’t forget to share your creation on social media by tagging @nutritionwellnesslifestyle_ on Instagram!