Viral Date Bark
- 1 container (12 oz) pitted Medjool dates cut in half
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips melted
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds or toppings of choice
- Using a knife, slice the Medjool dates lengthways in half.
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper, line the dates on top, place another piece of paper on top of the dates, and smash together using your hands or a glass.
- Remove top paper and spread nut butter evenly on top of dates.
- Sprinkle cinnamon or seasoning of choice on top of the nut buter.
- Melt the chocolate by microwaving 30 seconds at a time, stirring each time, until fully melted and smooth.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top of nut butter and spread evenly with a knife.
- Top with pumpkin seeds or other toppings of choice.
- Freeze for at least one hour, or until chocolate has fully hardened.
- Break into approximately 16 pieces.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer. Enjoy!
Love this recipe but want to individualize it to your unique body and nutritional needs?
Let’s connect and personalize it together! Get started HERE.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU TRY IT!
Don’t forget to share your creation on social media by tagging @nutritionwellnesslifestyle_ on Instagram!