Summertime On a Plate
This Sweet and Savory Peach Burrata Salad is a summertime favorite! The mix of sweet peaches, creamy burrata, spicy arugula, salty pistachios, and balsamic glaze is perfection. When it comes to summer salads, this one’s a winner. It is perfect to serve for lunch, dinner, or to bring to your next social event! Best of all? This recipe doesn’t involve ANY cooking and can be assembled in one bowl. One cutting board, one knife, one bowl, one fork. THAT’S IT.
Sweet and Savory Peach Burrata Salad
- 2-4 cups arugula
- 1/4 cup basil roughly chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small peach sliced or chopped into chunks
- 1/4 avocado sliced or chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 oz burrata
- 1 tbsp roasted pistachios chopped
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze drizzled on top
- In a large bowl, combine arugula, basil, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt/pepper. Toss to evenly coat arugula.
- Top arugula with peaches, avocado, cherry tomatoes, burrata, and roasted pistachios. Drizzle with 1 tbsp balsamic glaze.
- Serve immediately.
Love this recipe but want to individualize it to your unique body and nutritional needs?
Let’s connect and personalize it together! Get started HERE.
You will be amazed at how flavorful this Sweet and Savory Peach Burrata Salad is. It is loaded with a variety of summertime produce and decadent healthy fats (creamy burrata, roasted pistachios, and silky avocado). The balsamic glaze drizzle gives it the perfect final touch. You can serve it for lunch or dinner, or pair it as a side with an entree for a more hearty meal. This recipe is so simple to make, is packed with fiber, and is oh so tasty.
STEP ONE: prep veggies
STEP TWO: Toss Arugula, Basil, Olive oil, Lemon, & Salt/Pepper
STEP THREE: Top with peaches, tomatoes, avocado, burrata, and pistachios. Drizzle with balsamic glaze
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU TRY IT!
Don’t forget to share your creation on social media by tagging @nutritionwellnesslifestyle_ on Instagram!